This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thanks!

I want to recognize the contribution of those supporting this blog

~Your donations are appreciated.~
 
 At this point, there have been a number of donations by you, the readers and you the members of the blog.
I do this blog as a gift.  I feel I have been privileged to come from a family that encouraged education.  I feel honored by all the people who have come to my practice and trusted me with their most personal concerns.  Because of these 2 things (well, I also have done a lot of hard work for a long time---got to give myself credit!), I have a tremendous inner resource. 
Look at how much I have written---and, still going strong!

This blog is my offering but it is so heartwarming to me when I receive a donation.  I can do a whole lot on my own steam but I need encouragement just like anyone else.  So, thank you for your contributions.

This blog shows a lot of promise.












This is a user supported blog.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, you have done here. It is very useful for marriage counseling couple solution. I think the people will gets a lots of fee solution from your blog. So keep it up and help the visitor. Now you can get the best Marriage counseling therapy which is offered by professional and experienced therapist.

    ReplyDelete