This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Request

My requests for feedback are a wish to include you in the formation of the blog

Some bloggers are just sounding off or, dumping or, writing a diary to a public audience.  That's not this blogger.  I am creating something here that I want to be a resource for anyone who cares to make use of it.  It is a better resource for you, the more feedback you give me.  
There is a new poll:  It's located to the right.  
The results may affect the configuration of the landing page-to make it more convenient for how you are actually using it.  It will also tell me how I can most effectively provide you with access to the many wonderful posts and interesting comments that are waiting to be enjoyed.
Please answer the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment