This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Note to You

Update on blog news

Reaction Boxes
 More of you are checking the little boxes at the bottom of the post after you read it.  Thanks!  That helps me to know what you want to see here.

Most Popular Posts
 You read my letter to you about my frustration re. the Popular Posts list and you have been exploring and looking deeper into the blog at posts that were not listed there.  This is very gratifying to me!   
As you can see, your footprint is reflected in that list.  Now, there are several posts on the list that were not there before.

Poll
 The poll has only one day left.  Three people voted.  One vote was for longer, in-depth posts, two were for posts about therapists, themselves.  I have a post in draft that is in-depth and is about how therapists view one of the aspects of the business side of conducting a private practice in therapy.  It is also information for the consumer from a perspective most never realize.  That will be posted tomorrow. 

The Slide Show
 The slide show had been highlighting the countries who participate in this blog.  Since the U.S., my own country is consistently my largest readership, I decided to dedicate the slide show to showcase one state every couple of weeks.  Watch for yours!

Last, But Not Least
 I have mentioned a couple of times that three might be my lucky number here (one example:  http://therapiststhoughts.blogspot.com/2012/03/is-three-lucky-number.html )
Yesterday afternoon I received my third donation, from Teresa, a faithful reader.  It's the 3rd donation since I put up the button.  Now, we're on our way!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment