This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Turn To Be Grateful

About donations

The 4th donation has come in.  It is from a faithful follower of this blog who has been steadily checking in from the beginning of the blog in 2009.

It means a lot to me.  The donations are essential to supporting the work that goes into creating the blog.  But, more importantly, it tells me-in an unmistakeable way-that someone has found value here.
I feel blessed today, I really do.
Thank you, Sue!
 
Tomorrow I will be posting a short, but provocative post.  It poses a question which will, hopefully, just give you pause and make you think a bit about your own life course.

No comments:

Post a Comment