This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Donations Accepted

Using the button #3

 The PayPal button I have here is so easy and safe to use.  I use PayPal myself all the time.  There has never been a problem.  It is a secure method to transfer money.

If you want to be a user who supports this work and you don't want to use the button, you can mail me a check.  My address is always on the landing page, at the bottom of the page. 

Donations of any size will be happily accepted.
Most important, it will encourage me to keep doing what I am doing here.

This is a user supported blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment