This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Monday, November 28, 2011

An Offer

Do you want to be in therapy with me?

Have you ever thought that you might like to try therapy?  Maybe you have been in therapy before and you now would like to see me.  You might be someone reading this blog because you want to be in therapy.
Possibly you have been looking for a therapist.
I am going to be accepting new clients at a reduced rate beginning on January 1.  Most psychotherapy fees range somewhere between $100 and $200 per session.  My standard fee is $120.  For the month of January, if you enter therapy with me, your fee per session will be $65.  

The fee will remain at this rate for one year or until there is a break in treatment of 3 months or more.
This is an opportunity to benefit from being in the process of therapy, with a very experienced therapist, in a private practice setting.
In case you are new to therapy, the sessions are about 45 to 50 minutes long and take place once a week.  To therapy you can bring a wide range of problems - for discussion, for acknowledegement,  for suggestions, and for discerning listening.
Call me now to get a January appointment.
You can contact me to arrange an appointment for this - what shall we call it?---sale, discounted fee, gift to my readers, - how about we just say, inexpensive therapy opportunity---at my office phone:  



510 724-4711.


No comments:

Post a Comment