This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog Info

When I asked a bit ago about the addition of an Amazon widget, the reader response was enthusiastic.  So, today, I completed the application, was approved and Amazon will be starting on the blog within the next week or so.
I told them that I did not want advertisements, nor was I going to promote products myself.  I only wanted Amazon to be accessible to my readers on my blog, as a convenience.
So, we'll see what they do.  If it is intrusive or too commercial, I will have it taken off.   But, hopefully, it will be just an access point for you to use Amazon when you are on the blog, if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment