This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Celebrating 50

Since beginning on June 26 2009, I have written 50 posts. 
I am very happy about this.  I enjoy knowing that you followers are there.  I have a log from Psychology Today of how many people have looked at the blog from their site and those of their affiliates, I am very interested in the comments I've received and I enthusiastically welcome new readers.
I intend to continue.  More comments will help me to know better what topics would be of interest to you.  Let me know your wishes in that regard and your reactions to the posts I offer.
If you are a new reader, I encourage you to look over the blog from the beginning because it does have a flow to it.  And some posts are follow-ups to previous posts.  Most of what I write about is not time-dependent.
Thank you for reading!
For sharing my thoughts.
And for offering some of yours.
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment