This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Button, Revisited

 
Have you been inspired by something you read here?

I hope you have been delighted by something you saw here.  I hope you have been provoked to think in a new way by reading one of my posts or one of the thoughtful comments that have been offered by readers.   I hope visiting this blog has caused you to reflect and bring more awareness to your own life experience.  Lofty goals, huh.  Well, that is, honestly what I am doing here.

The blog is generated by my own energy, to power that butterfly effect.  It is encouraged by your check marks in the little boxes, your comments, and  your visits even if you make no response.  It is funded by me and you.  Your donations support this blog.
So, if you have found something of value here, a small donation will be super.

No comments:

Post a Comment