This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Beginnings to Come

Ping H. Chen does some spectacular photographs.  He has permitted me to use them to illustrate my blog.  Here is the first of one of his.

"In life, cycles recur endlessly;
think of the seasons, the phases
of the moon, and the tides which
continually change.  Today,
be open to new beginnings to come."
Evan-Picone

2 comments:

  1. Very cool blog. I've been writing a blog for nearly two years.

    It started as my journey through unemployment with the daily.. make that hourly... ups and downs.

    The blog has now evolved into the stories of my life and the life of my family.

    I hope you get a chance to check it out at www.sirbacon123.com.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir Bacon. Looks like we began our blogs around the same time. I visited you, read 2 posts, like the one about you dot & friend's son. You'll see my comment there. Hope to see you here again soon.

    ReplyDelete