This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Poll Results

Formatting the blog for your convenience

The results of the poll (thanks for voting!) were surprising to me, and interesting.  I would never have guessed that the Archive is the most used access to posts that lie beyond the landing page.  
I have rearranged the side bar information to reflect the poll results:  The Search bar and the Follow by e-mail tied at %44 and Labels came in last.  
If you have other suggestions for how the blog is set up, please let me know. Your collaboration with me gradually creates a better blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment