This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to my Blog Site

Thanks for visiting my blog!  You are welcome to offer your comments, suggestions, and requests.  Questions?  I am offering what I have learned, my own on-going process of personal and professional growth, a view into the profound sharing that some psychotherapy patients bring to my office, and references to books, articles, websites and events that are good things going on in psychology with a sprinkling of info about art events.  I hope you enjoy my photographs.
By the way, this one is of a garden in  Berkeley California (unknown home gardener).

No comments:

Post a Comment