This Blog Is About


This blog is about---You! Each and every post is about you. Use it to challenge your usual patterns, as a tool for self-discovery, to stimulate your thinking, to learn about yourself and to answer your questions about others.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Button

What the heck is that donate button that showed up?!  Well, you do know the backstory---how the button came to be, so, here's my thoughts about it


 I hope you don't mind it.  And I think you might actually like it.
 It's a multi-use button: 
 It tells me that what I am doing is important to you. 
 It helps me to be able to keep doing it.  It gives you a way to respond and reciprocate.  
 It creates a gift exchange between us.

In short,  If you like this site, please consider a small donation.
P.S.  I've already had 2 donations!!  Three has been my lucky number on this blog.

I wrote a little joke at the beginning about what you might be thinking but as always, I want to know what you really think.

No comments:

Post a Comment